- Monuments and markers of all types on display at our James Street location
- Granite memorial benches
- Best available granites from around the world
- Quality bronze memorials
- Quality mausoleums and war memorials
- Cemetery lettering of all types
- Carving and lettering done on our premises
- All work unconditionally guaranteed
- Over 80 years experience
- Serving families of all faiths
- Over 200 stones on display at our James Street location
Karl Lutz Monument Company, Inc.
In 1932, a young Karl Lutz opened a memorial business in what was then a residential part of Eastwood, New York. Word soon spread that Lutz Monuments was a company whose emphasis was on exceptional quality, service, European craftsmanship and fair pricing.
Each stone was personally designed and crafted to the exact specifications of the customer. People in the Syracuse area came to rely on Lutz Monument Company for their family’s needs in personalized memorials with lasting meaning.
You can see these monuments in the cemeteries throughout the area . . . enduring tributes from loving families.
Today, Karl Lutz’s family continues the traditions that people in Central New York have trusted for generations. Courteous, experienced, well-known and respected, we sell stones of distinction for people of all faiths. As in 1932, each stone is personalized and hand crafted with the utmost attention to detail and is unconditionally guaranteed to last through the ages.